Sunday 4 January 2009

Sweet

I'm a bit of a Doctor Who nerd (I'm just old enough to remember Tom Baker). Looks like the children of my supervisor have realised that too. They let me pick a sticker from their Doctor Who sticker sheets. How cool is that?! They hadn't taken any off themselves yet, so it looked as though I had first dibs. It was really sweet of them too. I must be an okay grown-up then. I don't know, I always appreciate children making small gestures like that. They're completely sincere.

Of course, I couldn't get the sticker to actually stick to anything - typical, eh! I'm going to make it into a bookmark, so I can keep it. Yeah, I'm a little sentimental like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!