Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year

New Year, new dawn.

I'm not a big fan of New Year. I love Christmas, but don't especially enjoy New Year. It makes me really anti-social. Besides, as I get up very early for work on Hogmanay, if I make it to 10:30pm at night I'm doing well!!!

The last year for me has been strange and somewhat exciting. This time last year I would never have thought I'd be writing a blog about my call to ministry. That said, it was the second best decision I've ever made (exploring my call, of course, not writing the blog!). The first was getting married!

I'm looking forward to the New Year and all the challenges and opportunities I will face during it. I know God is with me through them all.

May you have a healthy and happy New Year and know God is with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!