Sunday 25 January 2009

Supervisory Blues

My supervisor has been signed off sick for at least 2 weeks. I was speaking to his Dad this morning (who was doing the service). Apparently he's been doing too much and it was all getting on top of him. Not good news and I, of course, passed on my best.

I must admit, when I discovered my supervisor was also training a reader, I did wonder how he could have enough time for us both, never mind performing his day to day ministerial duties. I did bring that up during my extending enquiry and at the beginning of the CFA.

Now, from a purely selfish point of view, I'm concerned how this leaves me. I currently have no supervisor. I have e-mailed my presbytery rep to let them know the situation and get some guidance. Hopefully they will be able to give me some guidance/help in the meantime.

That all said, I pray my supervisor has a speedy recovery and God will help him and his family through this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!