Friday 15 July 2011

I'm in

Finally, after a year of waiting and studying, Edinburgh have confirmed my place. No need for me to scream till I'm sick anymore!

I'm looking forward to it; to finally beginning the training I need to become a minister. Me?

So, now the paperwork (or form filling, I should days, as they're mainly online) starts, or funding and bursaries etc, etc. I love paperwork, it just gives me a warm glow inside thinking about it.

So, fellow Edinburgh students, see you in September. Fellow candidates, see you at the August conference.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up on blogs following hols, wanted to say congrats and well done. Enjoy your summer and keep blogging. Every Blessing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!