Tuesday 24 April 2012

Seen and reported on

Well, the paperwork for this placement has been done. Generally it's good, though it really shows not just what I've learnt, but just how much I still have to learn! (Though I am very aware of that).

There are a couple of things which I'm not sure where my supervisor got them from and I was a wee bit put out, but he's got to base his report on what he's actually seen. Mainly, the potential 'issues' are around leadership and dealing with conflict, which I hadn't had any experience in during this placement. There' also experience with children, but I expected that and had put that on my form.

These are things I need to keep in mind during my next placements and fin ways to show and develop my leadership in all circumstances. Hopefully, I'll get the chance with the next placement to begin to address the issues and continue to develop in all aspects of ministry, so I may become the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!