Sunday 21 August 2011

Climb every mountain

where does the path lead?
I have now heard my first choice of placement can't take me, as they are going to be supervising another candidate. I must admit being a little disappointed, as I know I would have learnt a lot there.

So, my second choice of placement supervisor is going to be approached. I must admit to not knowing much about this minister or church, but I don't see that as a bad thing. Wherever I go, I will learn.

If they can't take me, then I may consider the placement church I have been resisting. The supervisor himself is a decent person, but...yes, that word. A closed mind and heart isn't going to get me far in my training.

I have this feeling God will ensure I go exactly where he needs me to go. So far on this journey, I have not been led on the straight, easy path. There have been delays and disappointments. Yet they have been turned into blessings and opportunities. I look at the photo at the top of this post and an reminded I need to climb that mountain. It will be a hard path. But with God at my side, I will get there. And the view from the top will be amazing.

Then I'll have to come back down, but one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!