Wednesday 12 June 2013

Another year over

Yes, that many sound like a strange title in mid-June, but I am referring to academic year. Though my exams finished a few weeks ago now, I don't see the academic year as fully finished until the exam results are out. Are they are.

Well, I've passed everything - so no concerns about re-sits now! And all the results which 'matter' for my degree classification are on the 2:1 category. Quite how that happened, especially with one course on particular I took, which I really didn't get my head round, I will never know.

Please, but know it's down to hard work. I'm also pleased my 'best' result was in the subject I enjoyed the most.

So, now to get round to choosing what I am doing last year...

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!