Monday 16 May 2011

In ten years time...

Have you heard the one about the motorcycle hearse world speed record? No? 114 mph? And by a vicar.


Perhaps it makes me a little irreverent. Perhaps it makes me a little bit of a nutter. Both those statements would be correct. Especially as last night I declared I would hold the world hearse speed record in 10 years time. Thing is, when I say I am going to do something, I do it. So, watch this space. I must admit, there's not going to be much progress on this challenge for the next 4-5 years. Still plenty time to get the record.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe, I saw that story and immediately thought of you and Spot! Do it - it would be awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!