Tuesday 25 August 2009

Why the nerves?

I'm visiting my home church minister this evening. I am looking forward to catching up and letting her know where I am in terms of my call, my feelings about it etc. But, I'm actually a bit nervous about it.

Strange - I know and get on with my minister really well. She is a friend, but this is really the first time in over a year I've really talked about the selection process and my feelings with her. Partly that was I wasn't as "into" my last placement as I should have been, partly she never really asked me directly and partly I was so frustrated with my former supervisor, but I didn't want to mention that to her, in case it was take the wrong way.

I'm sure it'll be a good chat. I'm so much more open to my call and discussing it with others than I was even a couple of months ago.

I'll post tomorrow how it went...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!