Wednesday 2 March 2011

30 credits down, 30 to go

The first time I was at uni, I wasn't especially studious. It was a bad habit I had, but I'd do just enough to get by. A couple of times, that strategy nearby back fired on me, but I got there in the end.

Yesterday, I finally managed to get a look at my results for last session's courses. Given my mark for the assessed essays I had submitted for Mark's gospel, I expected to get a B grade - but only just. As for Greek - I didn't think I'd done that well, so I would have been happy with a pass mark. Imagine my surprise to discover I had obtained grade A for both!

So, I now have 30 credits towards entry for Edinburgh. They said back in August they'd been looking for 40 credits at grade B - so I am more than half way there at a higher grade. All positive. I just can't get over how well I seem to be doing. Me thinks someone is keeping an eye on things (thanks,God!).

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!