Thursday 24 March 2011

The beauty of the earth

You never have a camera on you when you need one, do you? Yesterday, Spot called me into the garden. We had a toad. We've haven't got a large garden, but I didn't want to miss watching this while I fetched a camera.

We stood back to see what the toad was going to do (we don't have a pond - the nearest one is at a neighbours a couple of doors down). It headed under the car for some shade. Eventually, we watched it squeeze itself under the back tyre of the car. Slightly damp and definitely shaded.

I looked out this morning to see if it's there. No sign. I hope a local cat hasn't had a go, though I suspect the cat would have fared worse.

Today, it's a beautiful spring day. I'll keep my eyes open for the small things, the amazing moments, of God's creation, even in my front garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!