Monday 7 March 2011

Blessed following God's way

Over the last couple of years, serveral things have fallen into place, very conveniently. The details I can't really go into here, but they're all going to make Spot being the sole breadwinner much, much easier.

I say conveniently, but it's all part of God's plan, isn't it? I've struck out in faith to follow my calling and he's looking after me in many great and amazing ways. Not only looking after me, but Spot too. I couldn't do this without his love and support.

It's great. It's amazing. I'm so priviliged to be doing this and so blessed by God. But, and I know this is just me being negitive, there's just a wee nagging doubt the bottom is going to fall out of it all. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't worry and I'm not really. I suppose I'm thinking "the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away". All I have comes from God. It's his to do with as he wishes. I know he has/is blessing me. I know this is because I am following him in faith and love. Whatever happens, I know it will all be part of his plan for me. All part of my unique act of love he needs me to bring to the world.

2 comments:

  1. Thy will be done etc...

    I'm following along for the fun of it. That and a sense of morbid curiosity! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I identify with the nagging doubt feeling, I kept expecting either to fall flat on my face or that someone would eventually realise they had made a terrible mistake at the selection conference! But somehow neither happened :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!