Thursday 9 August 2012

Not in Rome

A group of my fellow candidates head off to Rome next week for a study tour. I could have gone with them, but chose not to for a whole load of reasons. Mainly, I couldn't handle the heat. It's currently 20 degrees near Highland Cathedral and I have spent the vast majority of the day avoiding the heat. In Rome, it's currently 30 degrees and it's forecast to hit mid to high thirties over the weekend. I just couldn't cope with that sort of temperature.

I hope my peers have a good time and that they get what they want from the study tour. I look forward to catching up with most of them at the next conference where, I hope, the temperature gets a bit better (for me, at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!