Wednesday 16 June 2010

In training


Okay, we've got a mic stand, a chair, a person standing, a cuddly toy and...a dog. Yes, that is a dog in church!


A member of my home church is a puppy walker for guide dogs. The dog is a wee smasher and loved by the congregation - young and old. Certainly an unusual sight in a church, but as part of the training, the dog has to be exposed to as many environments as possible. Why not church?

I think she realised she was being watched when Spot snapped this one, though:


After the service, one of the congregation,, who has learning difficulties, tried to give the dog a biscuit and I explained she couldn't get human biscuits - only dog ones. He then gave the biscuit to Spot...I wonder what that says???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!