Saturday 2 November 2013

Pouring

Just when life is swimming along not very nicely, I am confronted with something else to deal with. As they say, it doesn't rain, but it pours.

I can honestly say this is one of the toughest things I've had to deal with (and, believe me, I've dealt with some tough stuff). Having been in contact with colleagues, they have offered words of advice and encouragement, which I know I need at the moment. They also have said they don't envy me having to do this (I know I'd be the same if I was on the 'other side').

But, it has sort of put my own feelings and anxieties and concerns into prospective. BIG STYLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!