Wednesday 27 April 2011

Are you serious?

Spot's made a suggestion of how I could use some of my time before training. I suppose this is what I get for commenting on having no plans, no uni classes (by mid May) and no (as yet) pulpit supply lined up.

He thinks I should right a book. Yes, you did read that correctly. A book. Me, who failed her higher English (though I am quite proud of that). Me, who has dyslexic tendencies.

This is Spot's suggestion. Write about my experiences from actually acknowledging God's call, through placements, injury and selection conference up to beginning training this September. He thinks this could be useful for those in the future wondering how it all works, though I did point out all our experiences will be different.

He thinks I'd be good at it and some of the ground work has been done here. I read it, he does proof reading and arranges for it to be published in an ebook format. My details around this are vague, as he started using words from the English language in a combination I didn't understand.

Mmmh, I suppose they do say everyone has a book in them. I suppose, if it helped one person through there journey with God discerning their call, it would have done its job. I suppose I've nothing to loose.

I never said I would do it. Not yet!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your husband! It would make for interesting reading, particularly for those interested in training to be a minister. Go for it!
    God bless,
    Kelly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!