Thursday 14 February 2013

Annoying

There are many things which do my head in. People trying to talk about science being in conflict with religion (from both sides of the fence), but not really having a clue about it. It especially concerns me when it is a person in authority, as listeners may take their views as the 'correct' one. I know no one can know and/or understand everything, but even if they began their statements with 'I don't really understand this', then that would help.

Another is people who put their view across in such a way that it is the only right view, idea, rational. There's no room for questioning or doubt or argument. It's their way or the highway.

Then people who are always late, possibly quite deliberately late. Leaving me or others hanging, sometimes to our embarrassment. This is made worse by the lack of realising there is anything wrong.

And, while I'm on my rant, people who say they are going to do something and don't. Continually. I know I have forgotten to do things, but have been so apologetic for it. Then, if there's still time, I will do it.

After all, the last 2 are just courtesy, IMHO. I pray I never get so busy or distracted that basic manners go out of the window too.

1 comment:

  1. Am sensing you've had a bad day, hope tomorrow is better:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!