Sunday 18 November 2012

Rubbish week - update

Well, looking on the bright side of last week, at least all the defication hit the revolving bladed air circulating device in one go!

Good news, though. My Uncle is feeling much better and even went for a wee walk this afternoon. The man spot helped on Thursday is sitting up and eating, which is really good news. After all, people are irreplaceable. And I think Spot and I could do with some after last week.

Though I have acquired a replacement car, which I pick up on Wednesday, hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are looking brighter. And people are irreplaceable you are so right. Hope things keep on the up:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!