Tuesday 18 September 2012

What do you want?

So a friend who reads this blog commented the other day that my personality doesn't really come across here, though they did appreciate that's because it's main purpose is to reflect on my experience of all aspects of my ministry training (as far as can be made public).

Or to put it another way, she felt my readership needed more. But what of? The random thoughts which fill my head can sometimes be that - random. So random that only those who know me well have half a clue what I'm on about and sometimes that's only half the time!

Then there's the time factor. I'm now back at uni (and doing honours courses - how scary is that?!) and will be beginning placement very shortly. Though I enjoy blogging there are more important things I could be doing with my time. Yet I know there are some people who read this who get help from seeing it's not just them who are struggling with call, themselves, uni, training or anything else. I suppose if this helps one person (you know who you are) , when it's worth it!

If there's anything you'd like me to write on, please let me know. I can't say I'd necessarily be able to (or want to, for that matter), but I'll try anything once!

5 comments:

  1. Surely an online existence can be the expression of the person without necessarily requiring the reflection of the personality? Is a knowledge of the personality of the performer required before you can truly understand their magnum opus?



    ReplyDelete
  2. *looks at Spot* wot?

    you tell fabby stories... :)

    Mate, this is your space to do with as you want - if you are using it for a specific purpose/ intent, and it is working for you, then that's all you need to do. I wouldn't listen to that friend of yours... I think she's probably an interfering nut-job who should shut up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I can see where she was coming from and I know this is getting a wee bit bogged down in Ministry training stuff, which makes me sound like a total naval gazer, which I'm not.

      Delete
  3. well, at least you're doing sommat constructive with yours... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. blog, not navel. Just to clarify...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!