Monday 1 February 2010

Same talk, different reactions

I was doing the children's address at both my home church and its linkage. The linkage came first and I feel it went well there. I got the message across well and had a bit of interaction with the (two) children there.

It was okay, but could have been better at my home church. There were about 15 children there yesterday and a fair few don't know me as they've started coming (or come back) during my 2 placements. Because I didn't know the children, I couldn't get the same interaction as I did at the linkage (I pretended to ignore one of the children). I think I should have prepared a volunteer to help with this and not necessarily a child.

No much to worry about, but I know I need to be aware of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!