Saturday 6 February 2010

First Snowdrops of 2010

Last week these reminded me even in the middle of the cold grey winter, spring lies just under the surface, waiting to burst out:



When I was taking the photo, I was lying flat out on my front. This was on the Aberdour to Dalgety Bay coastal path and, even though is was really cold last Saturday, there were plenty people about. I couldn't see then, but could feel the vibes of "what on earth are you doing? And why are you using such a big lens?". Obviously not photographers!!!

I have to take the photo the way I did. I hope it allowed me to better reflect the glory of God in such a small flower. I also wanted an excuse to use our Sigma 80-200mm F2.8 lens for a macro shot!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!