Wednesday 1 April 2009

No April Fool

My local review was this evening. I'm glad it's over with (and was after high noon). I think it went fairly well. I answered all the questions as openly and honestly as I could. Now, I just have to wait.

As I can't drive yet, my hubbie took me to the meeting. When I got in the car I was shaking a lot. Okay, it was a bit colder than it have been all day and I wasn't wearing a jacket, but it was all the nervous energy releasing from my system.

This morning my hubbie and I were at the physio. She was really impressed with our progress. Well, we're both stuborn and have been doing what we were told (which, in some respects, is unusual for us). Just before we left, though, my hubbie managed to get one over a senior physio. He didn't do it for an April fool, but he hadn't met this one:

Hubbie: "So, will I be able to play the piano?"
Physio: "Yes, I don't see why not. In fact, it would be great exercise for you."
Hubbie: "That's amazing that is. I've never been able to play the piano".
You should have seen the expression on the physio's face.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the old jokes are the best.
    Glad to hear your local review seemed to go well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!