Thursday 30 April 2009

Back to work

Well, after 9 and a half weeks, my hubbie and I finally went back to work tomorrow. As we'd been off for a while, we were offered a phased return to work on a part-time basis. We didn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

It's quite good to be back. I have been able to catch up with some people (though not many, we've only done 8 hours so far this week). Also, we need to get back into some sort of routine.

Everyone I've spoken to has been genuinely concerned about us. I've even had people I don't usually speak to asking how we were, what happened and how we managed. Oh, I don't deliberately not speak to them, honest!

One more step on the road back to normality. Whatever normality is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!