Thursday 27 May 2010

A little frustrating

Following on from the helpful comments ntkathchat's comments on my defer post, I contacted David Fergusson, the principle of New College at Edinburgh uni. He gave some good advice, which I followed-up, but Edinburgh is full for thew academic year 2010-2011. I even asked about starting as a part-time student and transferring, but again, no joy. Once I've started part-time I have to finish and that could take 8 years!!!

So, I started to have a re-think of which uni to go to. I had already ruled out Glasgow uni, due to the excessive travelling time and expense, but what about St Andrews uni? Looking at the travelling times and cost, it's just about doable. With that in mind, I contacted the admissions person for divinity to see if there are any places left.

Unfortunately, there aren't. Oh well, looks like I'm back to hoping a place comes up through clearing.. Failing that, I'll apply for start in academic year 2011-2012 as soon as applications open.

I'll all work out in the end, even though it is a little frustrating at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!