Sunday 25 May 2014

That's all folks!

So, on Wednesday I sat my final exam. I knew it wouldn't be an easy one, but I managed to answer the required three questions and had enough to say about each area that I used the full two hours. Other than that, everything else is up for grabs.

Seems a bit of an anti-climax finishing a degree with a two hour exam. No 'finals', as those of us who have an early enough degree recall. And, as the only candidate and final year taking this subject with, on one to 'celebrate' with.

That's it. Done. Dusted. I think it might take me a week or two to adjust fully. It's been a whirlwind, these three years. I've learnt so much - about theology, ethics, history. Mainly, I've learnt a lot about myself. I've also meet and got to know some fabby people, who I hope and pray will be part of my life for many, many years to come.

Now, there's the 'small' matter of my annual review in a couple of weeks time. God willing, that will allow me to proceed to probation. Then, Malawi beckons. A great experience I'm sure. I'm looking forward to journeying with a group from Airside Kirk and with the community we will be travelling with out there.

So, 'That's all folks' for academic study. But the journey had barely begun in my service of ministry for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!