Sunday 11 July 2010

Change the record.

At the end of today's service a woman I've know since I was very little (she was one of my nursery teachers) spoke to me after the service. I don't see her very often; maybe every 4-5 years. She is a member of one of the other churches worshiping in my home church today. The conversation followed the pattern it has followed for out last few encounters and I'm starting to find it a little wearing.

"You're looking very slim these day's". She says
"I've been this size for quite a while now". I respond.
"Oh, I know" she finishes the conversation and headed for coffee.

Okay, so from about 7 I was a fat kind. I lost a couple of stones (at least) about 16 years ago. I was really self conscious about my weight and lots of other things, so thank you for bringing that up. AGAIN!!!

Rant over. Normal service will resume in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!