Thursday 8 April 2010

Getting closer...

3 weeks tomorrow I'll be heading to selection conference. Should I be worried? At this stage, no. If I worry for 3 weeks, I'll never get through it. Besides, if God is with me, and I sincerely and faithfully believe He is, why should I worry?

I have sent off the various documents ministries council wanted. The 2 photos are particularly amusing - I had to renew my photo driving licence, so they are 2 of the 4 photos from that. I look dour as anything and have no specs on. The DVLA's computer doesn't like specs in the photos. But, hey, those type of photos are never attractive!

I've still not really come up with a topic for my discussion group. I probably should at least get a title of to ministries council...I might just do that tonight, otherwise I'll be getting chased up about it, or will have less time to think of another topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!