Thursday 23 October 2008

If you can't be with the one you love; love the one your with.

I think the title of this post will become my philosophy for the remainder of my exploration. I can't be with my home church, so I must love the church (in the very local sense) of my placement.


I'm sure, even more now, that these issues I am having are all part of the exploration of my call. If I am not challenged and don't experience different styles of worship, I will never grow; I will never work out if ministry really is my call. I know that if I trust in the Lord, all will be revealed. Sometimes, though, I wish He'd make it a lot easier to work out, but don't we all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!