Tuesday 28 October 2008

Confused

Tonight I'm all alone...boo hoo! My husband is attending a local Alpha course. Not as a leader, but participant. Although I don't mind in the slightest him going, I find it very odd.

He does church with me and believes in the trinity of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. So, I don't quite know what he's going to get out of it. He said he's seen lots of information about Alpha for a while and it felt as though "someone" was giving him a hint. What that hint is, he doesn't know, but he though he'd better go and find out. Sounds a bit like my ministry call.

Hopefully we'll both be less confused why he had to go after tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!