Wednesday 5 January 2011

Feeling old

Yesterday I had a lovely afternoon meeting up with friends. We wives were at uni together and we had the realisation we'd know each other for 15 years!

One of my friends now is a Mum to an absolutely gorgeous 10 week old son. Another is pregnant. I'm really pleased for them both, though it's not for me. But, now we're all married and they are having children, I suddenly feel old. Not middle-aged old (I've a bit before that), but I have responsibilities now old. My friends are parents and that's a big deal.

The bonus about this is I now have an excuse to buy cool stuff for children I've wanted for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!