Wednesday 10 November 2010

Church - for those who can't come

Following on from my visiting last week, I started thinking how do churches include members of the congregation who can't attend? Okay, there's the obvious CD or similar of the week's service. That's a start, but is it enough?

The lady I was visiting commented she not only misses worship, but the community & fellowship aspect of church too. So, how do we , as a church, involve those housebound members so they feel part of our community?

I know I don't have the answers. I'm more thinking out loud & pondering. What do you think? What does your church do? What should churches do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, even if just to say "Hi".
I do moderate my comments, but don't let that put you off. Go on, you know you want to!